So, you wish to have some special fun this spring. That time of the year when the mornings start getting brighter, days get longer, and the sun finally starts making an appearance. As the days get warmer, it is the best time to get on the bike and take a long trip. Spring is one of the favourite times of year for cyclists all over the world. The weather is neither too cold nor too warm and days get longer so you can take rides in the morning as well as evenings. Australia is a very blessed land in that respect as it has some of the best bike paths on this planet. Here are some of the top bike paths in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne that every bike enthusiast should check out:
● Meri Creek Trail: Located 21 kilometres away from Melbourne, the Meri Creek trail is one of the best bike paths for all those who love adventurous weekends. You may begin the ride near Yarra River and cycle all the way along to the Western Ring Road. It is a fun ride so whether you are on a Dahon folding Bike or a regular bike, it wouldn’t take much time or energy to reach to the other end. Just make sure to enjoy the day and take some picture along the way as the way is just too beautiful.
● Encounter Bike Way : Located near Adelaide, it is an extremely pristine ride that lays down all along the Fleurieu Prninsula coastline. It is a 31 kilometre stretch that paves way for one to take a scenic ride through beautiful heritage towns of Middletown, Port Eliot, and Goolwa. Just like the Meri Creek trail, this one can be treaded with a regula bike as well as a Australia’s favorite Birdy folding bike.
● Mason and Bird Heirtage Trail: It is a small bike ride loop that only stretches up to 7 kilometres but the place has a very rich history. The history of this ride dates back to 1870s when it used to be a tram route from Swan River to Mason Mill. Along this path, you get to pass the oldest wooden bridge in Australia, oldest mill sites of Perth, and so much more. If you are a tourist or a history fanatic, it is a ride worth spending time and money on.
● Narrabeen Lagoon: A 8.4 kilometre long bike trail, this one falls along the lagoon. Located close to Sydney CBD, it offers one of the best opportunities to lose yourself in the Australian wildlife. The most common sightings of animals include bats, owls, abd black swans. You just need to take a 45 kilometres ride from Sydney and you will reach the destination.
● Regatta to Mount Coot-tha - Unlike the rest, this one is a challenging ride so should only be taken up by experienced riders. Mount Coot-tha is the highest peak in Australia. It is also one of the favorite training grounds for professional cyclists and a haven for spring riders. Once you finish the trail you are greeted by a breathtaking view of Brisbane city.
St Kilda cycles offers a wide range of bicycles for hire, including city bikes, tandems, road and touring bikes, and electric bikes Australia,folding bicycle Australia,electric bike and folding bikes . For more details visit our Website @https://stkildacycles.com.au/